I have fangs??
izit for Dracula's and Vampire's only?
But..
y i have it too?


Gee~
If that so..
I am a Dracula!!
or Vampire!

Hmm..
I think..
Dracula is suits for me..
Hehe..

Oke then..
Im a Dracula!
yeah!!
Haha!

If im a dracula..
i need bloods as my food!!
anybody wants to offer their blood to me?
any types of blood..
but more prefer the B+ type!
yummy!

if no one wants to volunteer..
i'll find it my self..!

Makwe!
ur the lucky number one!
beautiful gurl like u..
im sure..
ur blood will be tasty..
no need to be worried..
100% sure..
you'll not feel anything..
assume that as a luv bite!
Opss..
haha!
and no marks at all!
it will heal immediately after it was done..
okay??



I'll find u tonite..
im thirsty!
need Blood!!
Blood!!
Blood!!
Blood!!




ala..
lupe r..
makwe satu family~..
xley r sedut blood dye..
dye ade taring pegi buang!!..
dush2!!..
haha!!..
xpe..
luv bite sudeyh..
Opss..
haha!!

C=